When you are out wooing a woman or maybe sitting at a Cafe having a coffee trying your best tricks on seducing a woman, and all of a sudden a loud annoying phone is screaming. In a second you realize it’s your cell phone, and the annoying ringtone is your own.
You take the phone and start talking with the person calling you. It’s your best friend who actually doesn’t want to say anything just chit chat about football or something else totally irrelevant. So you talk with your friend while you’re the woman of your dreams sits in front of you and waiting. That is real a no-go.
Here are some dating tips when you’re dating a woman.
How Phone Should Be Used on Dating
Zoosk is a large online dating site and if I’m not mistaken, they were the first to hook up on a href=”http://www.facebook.com/” target=”_blank”>Facebook trying to lure possible dating users towards their site. Zoosk made a survey amongst their users about how the phone is used on dating.
Here is a copy paste of the result from Zoosk forum:
- 33% of singles say they have left a date early because the other person was “too absorbed with their cell phone. ”86% of singles say “constantly glancing at a cell phone” is the most offensive cell phone-related behavior during a date, worse than sending a text message (73% of singles think this is rude) or taking a call (51% of singles think this is offensive).
- 25% of women have dumped a guy via text, whereas only 15% of men have taken that route.
- 49% of singles say an “annoying or obnoxious ringtone” is the least sexy cell phone accessory, followed by a Bluetooth headset (26%), a cell phone belt clip (17%), and ugly faceplates (8%).
- 68% of singles say it’s a no-no to “check-in” on Foursquare, Facebook, Yelp or another platform when you arrive at a date.
As you can see, people get offended if you use the phone when you’re dating. 33% actually left a date because the other was too absorbed with their cell phone. 86% find it offensive, and texting while on date 73% of the users get offended by that.
If you were wondering why the hell I wrote this and you’re reading this for wooing a female the purpose is to tell, if you want success on dating you need to leave the phone in your pocket. In fact, better put it on silent mode because letting your phone featuring on the date with women is plain stupid.
Unless you are expecting an important call because of somebody being ill or dying, there is no reason for using the phone. You are not the US President so most things can wait till later. The way how you woo a woman means you interact with her by showing her interest. You are dating for a reason, so leave the phone in your pocket on silence mode.
Do you want to enjoy life and have fun with THE woman of your dreams? This can be achieved with these 2 FREE books full of pure seduction knowledge where you learn to be natural confident without shyness & anxiety so you feel secure for flirting, attracting & seducing women….
- The women you fantazise about will stop being dreams
- That one particular girl you just want to be with can be for real now!
- you will become a sexy man not only for women but for everybody!
Sign up below for free and you’ll immediately receive your free books + tips to get women whenever you want – Take action right now!