When you enter a relationship, every morning should be special. This doesn’t necessarily mean making breakfast and delivering it to her every day, though that’s not a bad idea. Instead, try and send her a loving text message for her to read as soon as she gets up. Making her smile in the morning is one way to have her remember you throughout her busy day.
For obvious reasons, she’s going to be extremely delighted that you spend a few moments each morning to come up with unique poems or sentences that let her know she’s important to you. Reading your message may not be the first thing she does in the morning, especially since checking work-related emails and messages is definitely a top priority to many people, but it’ll be at least be the first thing to put a smile on her face. Be that guy and make her smile in the morning.
Being the perfect boyfriend doesn’t always mean having to be around 24/7, especially since family and work can take a tremendous amount of your personal time. However, it’s important to let her know that she’s always on your mind. Women, of course, should reciprocate if they’re in love with the man, but societal norms dictate that men should make the first move in practically every love-based decision. Following these norms isn’t a bad thing at all, gentlemen, since that’s the idea that’s imposed on men and women alike.
Just remember that these morning texts shouldn’t be too exhausting to read – don’t leave multiple paragraphs for her to skim through to get the gist of the message. Make it brief, make it simple to read, and make it cute. It’s not that women love gushy guys, but you shouldn’t come off as a cold-hearted macho man who’d rather boot up the computer first thing in the morning than remind her that she’s yours and vice versa.
Keep in mind that there’s a fine line between being a loving boyfriend and being a creepy guy who leaves crazy paragraph-long texts for her to read as soon as she wipes the crust away from her eyes. In general, keep it brief but make sure that the message is clear – you miss her, you love her, you want to be around her, she’s always on your mind, or you want her to start her day on a good note. It’s simple and it literally takes only 1 to 2 minutes to write.
There is literally an infinite number of ways to tell her that she’s the only person in your heart or that you’re always thinking of her. If you have the creativity to come up with 1 or 2 sentences to make her smile or remember you when she wakes up, makes sure you do it. Otherwise, you may need help in the creative department to come up with some cute sayings.
The problem is that guys, in general, tend to have no creative juices in them when it comes to making writing lovey-dovey texts. No worries, gentlemen, we got your back. A simple non-creepy text will brighten both of your days. Check out our list of 10 cute texts for your girlfriend to wake up to.
- “Do you know how good it feels to wake up every day and know that you are mine and I am yours? Good morning.”
- “5 Steps to a Lovely Morning: Open your eyes. Take a breath. Throw aside the covers. Get up from bed. And read my message. Good morning, my dear.”
- “It takes only a moment to be kind, but the result can last a lifetime. Thanks for your many acts of kindness… Good morning to you!”
- “A new day brightens memories of yesterday, and promises moments that will sparkle today. Good morning.”
- “My day begins with you and all the love and lucks seems to be on my side. I know now God’s blessings come in a beautiful disguise.”
- “You have made my life so very beautiful. My mornings have turned into a happy beginning and my nights end with you etched in my heart.”
- “Before I go to sleep, I miss you. As I wake up, I miss you. Letting you know that I’m always thinking of you. Good morning, sweetie.”
- “Mornings remind us of how lucky and blessed we are, to be blessed with another day to be with our loved ones and let them know how much we love them. So this morning, I want to let you know that I love you. Good morning, and enjoy your day!”
- “The beauty of your eyes can never be seen without the radiance of the morning sun. So let us wait for the light to shine, as I will witness the future in your sparkling eyes. Good morning, babe!”
- “Those three words: ‘I love you.’ So simple, yet so underrated. But, from your mouth, it feels like heaven. Like that beautiful piece of music which you want to play in a loop. Have a melodious morning!”
And there you have it, fellas. These are just 10 texts you can send her in the morning to remind her that you care for her and that you’re head over heels in love with her. Keep in mind that women tend to have amplified feelings of trust and warmth towards people who can make them genuinely smile.
For the ladies that are reading this article, remember that communication is a two-way street. The guy shouldn’t have to be the only one leaving cute messages for you in the morning. In fact, guys love receiving flowers and morning texts just as much as you do.
Remember that there are an infinite amount of ways to express your love and care in a first-morning text. It shouldn’t be too complicated and require more than 1 minute to read. Leaving a simple message is perhaps more than what she expects. If possible, send her these flirty, love-filled messages every morning and see how she reacts to them. Good luck, guys!